You are on the archived page of the IDT from 2022.
Below you can see the agenda, lecturers and other information
with IDT 2022.
Check out IDT agenda!
Agenda IDT 2022
Who will you listen to?
MEET THE LECTURERS
About first IDT22 conference
The main goal of the first IDT conference is to initiate the industry to think strategically about digitization processes. There are three main steps to a strategic approach towards digitization:
- Digitization – START – convert “hard copy” information into digital form (most often Excel)
- Digitalization – SAVE – digitalize processes. Use digital information to make decisions. Work on the basis of facts.
- Digital Transformation – EARN – change the way you work and become more efficient. Create new business models based on the possibilities of technology and digitalization.
Today, all companies are tech companies!
Key Consulting helps the company to look at the world differently, discover possibilities that they might never have imagined and achieve results that exceed their expectations. We work together with our clients as one team with a shared ambition to achieve outstanding results, outperform the competition and redefine the way business is done. Our approach combines a proven end-to-end organization, process and knowledge transformation model to help companies turn their digital vision into reality.
IDEA Software bases its business on the support for client’s digital transformation. This includes understanding the client’s processes, their detailed gap-analysis with the provision of optimizations and consequent digitalization, all with the aim of increasing productivity and profitability through the elimination of digital process and system wastes. IDEA Software turned many years of international work into two key products: Digital Gap Analysis with optimization and the cloud based Panel platform that supports business processes but remains flexible for upgrades and integrations with other systems (e.g. ERP). Agility, innovation, speed and quality are the fundamental pillars of their work.
WHO should attend this conference?
- Top and middle management
- Companies from various industries that have included or plan to include digital transformation in their strategy
- IT experts and companies that implement digital solutions
Why should you attend this conference?
- Learn more about digitalization trends and strategy
- Listen to the leaders of the implementation of digital solutions
- Find out how to accelerate the process of digital transformation in your company
- Case study of practical solutions for your biggest challenges
- Expand your professional network and exchange ideas
- How to finance digital transformation?
Presentation of advanced digital solutions
- Advanced energy solutions (Case study)
- Digital work instructions and skills matrix (KATA)
- Digital education and courses (LMS)
- Micro learning (EDU720)